Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Value!!!



This week has been quite a lesson for me.  Actually, numerous lessons I will forever be grateful for, for they have imparted wisdom, revelation and healing for myself and my family.
We said our final goodbyes to our beloved cousin Roger Dale Jones this last Saturday. Roger and his sister Bobbi gave me my first nickname, "PitterPat". I loved and admired him. I even had a crush on him when I was a little girl.

 Surrounded by family and numerous friends, his services left me with a new perspective on my day to day life. Roger's view of life and what you make it bolstered my strength, made me think harder about the value of family and the blessings it carries!
Precious and Priceless! You can never give or receive too many hugs! There are never enough pictures! I love you's aren't said enough! Play more! Sing together! Pray together, forgive each other,  and Laugh, Laugh, Laugh together!
These are the gems family offers! Gems we all too often only recognize when our loved one's enter in to their eternity, and although we, I, know it's a better place; it doesn't make it hurt any less or erase the regret.

I'm sad that I missed so many years with them. Hard lesson learned but moving forward embracing family. They truly are my best friends. I love you guys very much. I am so thankful for all of them.

                  ♥ <>< ♥ ><> ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment